I can see the version of Confluence I am running via the ? Help icon > About, however, I can not find where the version of Questions is listed.
Hello @Frank Connolly,
Go to Confluence --> Settings --> Manage Apps.
There you should see all the apps installed, after clicking on it you should be able to see the version.
Have a good day,
Jakub
The only Settings option I see is within my own profile in the top right. I am not an admin user - perhaps I need this level of permission to see the Settings --> Manage Apps options?
Yes, you need to be either Confluence Administrator or System Administrator (not sure which one now) to see this option.
Best regards,
I was able to get an admin to confirm my version - thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.