I'm configuring Jira Server but many pages have errors depending from the mod_pagespeed, for example:
VM4523:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: mod_pagespeed_1vPM4U2Hry is not defined
My installation is with a nginx proxy where is not configured any mod_pagespeed.
## nginx configuration
server {
listen 443;
server_name jira.gruppo4.it;
ssl on;
ssl_certificate /root/.acme.sh/jira.gruppo4.it/fullchain.cer;
ssl_certificate_key /root/.acme.sh/jira.gruppo4.it/jira.gruppo4.it.key;
location / {
proxy_pass http://192.168.10.3:8081;
proxy_redirect off;
proxy_set_header Host $http_host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Server $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
client_max_body_size 10M;
}
}
## server.xml jira
<Connector port="8081" relaxedPathChars="[]|" relaxedQueryChars="[]|{}^\`"<>"
maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" connectionTimeout="20000" enableLookups="false"
maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" protocol="HTTP/1.1" useBodyEncodingForURI="true" redirectPort="8443"
acceptCount="100" disableUploadTimeout="true" bindOnInit="false" secure="true" scheme="https"
proxyName="jira.gruppo4.it" proxyPort="443"/>
<Engine name="Catalina" defaultHost="localhost">
<Host name="localhost" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true">
<Context path="" docBase="${catalina.home}/atlassian-jira" reloadable="false" useHttpOnly="true">
<Resource name="UserTransaction" auth="Container" type="javax.transaction.UserTransaction"
factory="org.objectweb.jotm.UserTransactionFactory" jotm.timeout="60"/>
<Manager pathname=""/>
<JarScanner scanManifest="false"/>
</Context>
</Host>
<Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve"
pattern="%a %{jira.request.id}r %{jira.request.username}r %t "%m %U%q %H" %s %b %D "%{Referer}i" "%{User-Agent}i" "%{jira.request.assession.id}r""/>
Moreover I have also a confluence server configured to use the jira directory for users. I'm trying to add the application link in both the platform for incoming and outgoing connection but the only authentication required is OAuth. Is it possible to configure without the OAuth?
Thank you
Best regards
Franco