Hi, I purchased a license for the Jira server.
My Server ID is : <removed>But my generated key doesn't fit:<removed key>Help Me Please!
Please contact Atlassian Support directly. This is a user community, most of us are just users like you.
the system leads me in a circle. Please give me a direct link.Your link does not lead to the support. It leads to a form for choosing problems (again and again). And my key does not fit. Who should I write specifically? Mailbox ? Request form? I spend time pa searching for a simple form support was disguised as much as possible
https://monosnap.com/file/WyeVYF1x3xkJl8I4OD1B6uMTxHhZ6D
The form should lead you to the support in the end (after answering the questions).
Did you buy a starter license?
Please don't post external links here. Add screenshots with the camera icon.
I usually do not click on such external links.
Yes
Sorry
Hi John,
I looked at the history of this post, and as a moderator I was able to find your license key. Using an internal system, I found that this is a currently valid license key for Jira Software Server (10 users). The expiration date is 2020-01-14.
So you should be able to use this key to activate your Jira Software server installation. Could you tell us more about exactly where you are trying to activate this key in the product? Do you see an error message of any kind when trying to do so.
One possible scenario is that trying to use this key to activate Jira Core or Jira Service Desk would give you an invalid key error, but in this case that is actually expected because this key is specific you using Jira Software.
Is this a new installation of Jira, an upgrade, or something else? What version of Jira Software are you using here?
Perhaps a screenshot of the page/place where you are trying to use this key would be more helpful from here.
Thanks
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.