Hi,
There are several threads here in the forums about multiple teams and backlogs but I haven't found one that addresses my particular situation.
I have a project (not in the JIRA sense, but in the Project sense) that is comprised of two JIRA projects (2 backlogs). We have two Scrum teams on the project. Team A will work on issues in Backlog 1 while Team B will work on issues in Backlog 1 and Backlog 2.
So in Backlog 1 I'm using the Team field to assign each Issue to whichever team will take it on. I have a Quick Filter for each team that I can use to easily see which team is working on what in any given sprint. This works well.
But I'd like to avoid asking Team B to go to the combined Backlog 1 board to see the work from this shared backlog and also go to Backlog 2 to see the work from that backlog. Is it possible create one board for them to use and still ensure the reporting isn't skewed by having items from two backlogs?
Thanks,
Jim