Hi.
Does the new jira issue view applies to Jira Service Desk as well?
Yes
I couldn't find a way to enable it in JSD.
Can you share a screenshot of a Jira view you are trying to mimic in JSD?
below is a JSD project. This is seen when using Kanban boards which isn’t all that common with JSD but doable.
Sorry, I wasn't able to provide a screenshot. I have the old view for sure but in jira software I have the new issue view.
In JSD I don't see an option poo enable it.
I just found this after it came up internally here. After some testing, it looks to me like as of Sept. 2019, the new issue view is still *not* available in Service Desk projects. If you build an agile board on top of the JSD project, you can see the new issue preview, but f you search for an issue and then view it, the new view is not enabled for JSD issues:
https://somecorp.atlassian.net/browse/NONSD-123 -> new issue view
https://somecorp.atlassian.net/browse/DESK-123 -> old issue view
Maybe Atlassian has yet to enable that because they need to handle the SLA and Service Desk Request side panels? That's my guess.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.