I have spent some time in google and here trying to figure out why on some boards I can move my tickets to the status of "Done" and this marks the field of resolved. I have one board that when combined with Confluence it appears that a ton of issues are unresolved because well as far as JIRA is concerned they are. I have no way of marking a resolution or that they are resolved when i go to the tickets details nor on the quick view (right side of board).
On another board (where resolutions are working) the status under board configuration has a check box for "Set resolution" indicating when a ticket/issue gets moved to that status it will set the issue as resolved. The only difference I can identify between that board and the board that is NOT working is the affected board uses a custom workflow. I have checked the workflow to see if I have the ability to set the resolution flag there but I do not.
Any advise?

