I'm attempting to follow instructions on how to edit issue layout in the new issue view, but cannot seem to find "issue layout" in my project settings. I also can't view any "configure" option directly in the new issue view. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there another way?
Assuming you are on cloud as that is where the new jira issue view comes into play? are you on a Classic project type or Next-Gen. This view does not apply to Next-gen. If you are unsure a screenshot will help.
Hello,
This option is available only for classic projects. Do you have a classic project?
I have a Classic Project. I've checked other issue pages to see if "issue layout" is hidden somewhere within them but so far no luck. I wouldn't be surprised if it's in an obvious place and my eyes are just tired.
check the status of Jira Labs under personal settings under avatar
Hi,
I am reaching out about this problem as well. When I click "configure" on an issue, the url that JIRA tries to send me is:
https://XXXXX.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/project-config/IT/issuelayout?screenId=13211
This looks clearly like it tries to bring me to the new issuelayout screen. however, while the left side menu is there, nothing shows on the right.
I also do not show the menu option for Issue Layout on my service desk project.
I do have the setting on to see the new issue view. it has been on for some time.
screenshot?
ok so you are looking at a JSD project not JSW. You will find "issue layout" for JSW projects if you have those. Now where are you clicking on "configure" exactly?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.