Hello,
My JIRA software is installed on a host with a custom port http://JIRASERVER:8095 that is targeted by a reverse proxy configured as http://jira.myserver.com.
In the server option I set the base url to http://jira.myserver.com but JIRA keep sending attachments and images url as http://JIRASERVER:8095.
I installed the lastest JIRA version.
What can I try to do to solve the problem ?
Sincerely,
Alberto
Make sure you configure the JIRA application base url to the relevant address:
Go to Admin->System->General Configuration
Click Edit Settings
Change Base URL
As you also wish to change the port from 8095 to 80 change server.xml:
<Service name="Catalina"> <Connector port="8095" maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" connectionTimeout="20000" enableLookups="false" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" protocol="HTTP/1.1" useBodyEncodingForURI="true" redirectPort="8443" acceptCount="100" disableUploadTimeout="true" proxyName="jira.myserver.com" proxyPort="80" scheme="http"/>
SWorry but I don't have any "General Configuration" but "System".
I own JIRA software and not Confluence.
Anyway I already set the Base Url to the public one (http://jira.myserver.com) but it seems to ignore it and keep using the private one (http://JIRASERVER:8095)
Check out this link.
If you don't have "general configuration", how are you setting the base url?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.