Hi,
I have the below requirement from the client that i need your help with. Please look into and let me know your thoughts, if this is something doable.
a. I have a Project A in my JIRA instance. This project has 'n' number of tickets and few of the tickets have attachments in them.
b. I create a NEW Project B in the same JIRA instance and import data (tickets and its associated data) of Project A into Project B. Project B differs from Project A, in terms of the Custom fields that have been added to it (Project B).
Is it possible to move the attachments of respective tickets from Project A to Project B?
Eventually, i would like to have the attachments be made available in either of the project(s). Plan is to keep Project A active, for few weeks and then not use it, moving forward.
Appreciate all your help in this regard.
Regards,
Shankar