Hello Community,
We are configuring federated search in Salesforce where we want to search through Confluence in Salesforce Community, https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=search_federated_parent.htm&type=0\\ We need to use ATOM format, as in this example:The template URL https://capricorncafeblog.wordpress.com/?s={searchTerms}&feed=atom returns the search in an atom+xml format. We can test this with the following example: https://capricorncafeblog.wordpress.com/?s=french&feed=atomHowever confluence does not respond with this format, and I have tested with the following template URLs:https://newvoicemedia.atlassian.net/wiki/dosearchsite.action?queryString={searchTerms}&rssType=atom
https://newvoicemedia.atlassian.net/wiki/dosearchsite.action?queryString={searchTerms}&feed=atomYou can read more here:https://github.com/dewitt/opensearch/blob/master/opensearch-1-1-draft-6.md#autodiscovery-in-rssatom\\
Question: Does Confluence Support ATOM autodiscovery as in the above documentation? What can I do to retrieve results in the ATOM format as in the example above? Has anyone successfully configured it?
Hi Piotr,
Thanks for the good question, as I learnt something as well getting the answer for you.
I am afraid we only support text/html, you can see the OpenSearch discovery file by going to https://<site_name>.atlassian.net/osd.jsp to verify this.
I have opened a feature request for this for you which you can check out here: CONFCLOUD-65404
Please watch and vote for this request. but do please note our Implementation of new features policy
Warm Regards,
Nero Wolfgang
Senior Cloud Support Engineer
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.