If I edit a page from 2015 it reverts to a width about half the screen width
Is there a way i can regain control of the full page width for empty pages
thank you
this is on my public/private managed confluence
old page is OK
https://obrienlabs.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DEV/pages/1048588/Performance
new page or edited blank page is not
https://obrienlabs.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DEV/pages/21200898/Radar
https://obrienlabs.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/LABS/pages/483655707/Cloud+Native+Deployment
/michael
Michael,
Those links are restricted to your Cloud instance, and so we're not able to see what you're referring to (with the exception of the Cloud Native Deployment link).
However, I believe you're referring to the changes we made recently to the editor in Confluence Cloud. See Confluence Editing Improvements for more details. This change was made in order to ensure that Confluence looks the same across various devices and platforms.
My recommendation would be to send feedback directly to the team via the menu in the bottom left-hand corner of your instance. Click on your avatar photo, and click Send Feedback under Help Us Improve.
Regards,
Shannon
Sounds right - thanks for the answer - looks like the 1/3 restricted screen is here to stay - I would have thought the browser detection js would recognized desktop systems.
I'll put in a change request.
Thank you for that! The browser detection does recognize desktop systems, but you'll still see the new layout there.
If you think something might not be working properly, I would advise you to raise a query with the Cloud Support Team. They can take a look at your instance specifically and check if there is some issue with the way it's displaying.
Is there any way we can not use the new layout and get the full screen like a traditional atlassian install - I don't see why we are forcing a cell phone screen on desktop users
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.