I have a confluence page with the Table of Contents but all the headings and sub-headings are displayed making the Table of Contents pretty long (and growing). I was wondering how I could collapse the Table of Contents to the main headings only but allow the users to expand the main topics to show the sub-headings?
MIlda,
Encase everything in the panel macro. that should collapse the headings.
Victor
Doesn't the panel macro only put a border around selected items/text? I also explored "Expand" macro but it only allows to display one item/topic and have everything else collapse under it. My top level headings are level 3 and I want to collapse the level 4 and only show level 3 headings but allow the user to expand level 3 headings to reveal level 4 headings.
Milda,
Use the Excerpt macro then insert the Expand macro in it. Inside the Expand macro, insert the Excerpt Include Macro.
Do I use the same page (where I am adding these macros) in the Excerpt Include Macro? This does not work for me, unless I am not getting what you are saying.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.