The user receives email and accepts the invitation, but he can not add it to any project.
I'm an administrator.
Hello,
Could you give more details on what the user can not add to any project?
In fact, I can not add the user to the project
Is this user included to any group?
i don't know, i don't want see
Hi @Beatriz Aparecida Feliciano,
Hi @Beatriz Aparecida Feliciano,I saw that you are an administrator on the instance, but I would like to confirm if you are a project administrator. Only project administrators can add users to a project.
Please, open the project and check if you can access the option "Project settings". If so, click on People > Add People to add the new users.Also, ask a site-admin to confirm if the new users were added to the group Jira-software-users. They can access this information on Site administration > User and click on the user to check their groups.
Please, give it a try and let us know if you face any issue.
Regards,Angélica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.