I am using the next-gen version of Jira and cannot find where I can easily configure the layout of the 'Backlog' view.
In particular, I would like to add the 'Reporter' to the item list (as well as the 'Assignee' which is already displayed).
fix-versions/releases are not yet available in NG. At least it wasn't there the last time i checked. you can watch this roadmap page.
Do you know when it will be available? I can't find it on your roadmap but feel that it would be a very simple (yet important) request for you to implement.
Thank you.
I couldn't say TBH as I'm just a user. There was an AMA several weeks back. You could post a question to Jason Wong (PM) there to see if he has an answer for you. Regarding the data on the roadmap link I provided, I suspect fix version will be incorporated under either of Build Integration or Deployment Integration but just a guess. Regardless my feeling is this is a high on their list and wouldn't surprise me to see w/in the next 3mos. Without this NG will flounder IMO.
Thanks Jack. Will do.
Thanks for your help on this. Apologies, I thought you worked for Jira
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.