Is it possible to "mark"/label/tag a section of text and publish it on an other page?
Regards Per
You can use the "Excerpt include" macros. Place the text you wish to duplicate in the "Excerpt" macro. Then place an "Excerpt include" macro on the other page to render the text there.
Hei Jennifer
Tank you for answering. I have tried that macro and it works. What i did not make clare was that I need this funksjonality to be generic in a template-dokument (blueprint). Spesifically in meeting memo where discussions and decisions can be distributed/published to different feeds.
Hi Per,
I'm not well acquainted with creating custom blueprints as I'm not a programmer, however, I spend a lot of time creating templates!
This macro should work if you insert the "Excerpt include" macro to all of the templates you wish it to automatically be included on. (I just tested it on both a space and a global template, and it worked for me).
Do keep the following in mind:
Thanks Jennfier:-)
I will try this out, later today.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.