I can add one or more reviewers to a pull request the moment I create it.
How could I request a reviewer after the pull request has been created?
To add a reviewer to an already existing pull request. Go to the pull request and press the Edit button at the top of the page. You can add reviewers and then press Update pull request to leave edit mode.
Great. I didn't see it since I was not the original author of the pull request.
Any possibility to add reviewers, without being the original author (for example a reviewer adding another reviewer)?
I am looking for this as well. Has any progress been made to identify how to get this done?
We don't allow this but you can use an @mention in a comment. That will send a notice to the user mentioned:
"@DaveEggers you should take a look at this"
Thank you!
just what I needed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.