I found this VERY helpful in installing Jira Software Data Center version on AWS.
https://aws.amazon.com/quickstart/architecture/jira/
https://aws-quickstart.s3.amazonaws.com/quickstart-atlassian-jira/doc/jira-software-data-center-on-the-aws-cloud.pdf
I am looking for similar 'step by step' guide to install Jira Software Server (not the data Center version) on Amazon AWS and Azure.
Would you please point me to any resource that helps me install this?
Thank you!
Hi @Vijay Reddy,
I don't see any specific document from Atlassian for Standalone server on AWS, But the installation will be similar. You can manually install it on EC2 (M3 or c3). with required OS.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/installing-jira-applications-on-linux-938846841.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/install-jira-application-on-amazon-ec2-aws-600115398.html
Also you might not require ELB. I have Jira server running on AWS EC2 instances with EBS volumes and RDS in the PostgreSQL. Runs great.
Awesome!
Let me try that.
Would you mind briefly sharing steps you followed to install Mira server on AWS please?
The Data center guide was simple straight forward.
Best
Vijay
I followed the same instruction as mentioned here - https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/application-link-not-working-due-to-manifestnotfoundexception-393904879.html
all my hardware requirements are as per document for DC but single node.
Can JIRA Server be deployed on AWS Lambda?
There is no official guide to it and I am not sure if anyone have tried it
@Vijay Sai Reddy, Did you migrate your Jira Server to AWS server? what instructions did you use after all?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.