I would like to configure Service Desk Cloud to
- create users via email
- auto-assign them to a customer
- based on a criteria such as email sender's domain name.
I would like to do this without requiring an agent to have to manually invite a new user to be part of a customer. I understand that the Customer permissions -> "Anyone can send a request without logging in" can be set to true, but it makes every email/user an individual customer and I cannot see anywhere that I can add them to a customer. I would like to automate adding users to customers.
For example,
- if ACME with acme.com is already created
- new_guy@acme.com emails my servicedesk email address
Then, it should:
- auto create the user new_guy@acme.com
- auto-assign the user to the ACME customer
- auto create the service desk issue
- associate the service desk issue with the user and customer.
I think I've looked through the documentation and enabled and tried all the combinations, but maybe I'm missing something.
Thank-you in advance for any and all help.