Is it possible to filter on Outward Issue Links?
Thanks,
Not out of the box. If you have scriptrunner you can use Scripted JQL functions such as `hasLinkType` and `linkedIssueOf`
https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/jql-functions.html
will.jenkin@pins.gsi.gov.uk As far as I know, it is not possible out-of-the-box in JIRA. You need an add-on that provides advanced functions to search issues based on issue link types or outward issue link. Few of those add-ons are ScriptRunner for JIRA, JQL Tricks, which you can find on Atlassian Marketplace.
ScriptRunner for JIRA:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/6820/scriptrunner-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview
JQL Tricks Plugin:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/31399/jql-tricks-plugin?hosting=server&tab=overview
Thanks for that. Looks like I'll have to wait for a techie to come in!!
Thanks. I have just been trying the search terms in the Advanced search box but as you say, I think I need an add on. Will ask the techies whether we have it tomorrow.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.