Cannot log in to update payment info
anybody working there today?
We're a community of users, not Atlassian support. You probably want to talk to https://support.atlassian.com/contact
But "access revoked" suggests that one of your site admins has shut down your account, not Atlassian.
there are only 2 admins. one has not worked here for years, and I am the other one.
Ok, you'll definitely need to talk to support then.
Hello @Gary Holman,
Thank you for getting in touch with Atlassian Community!I saw that you opened a ticket with our customer advocates and also I just confirmed that you have two accounts on your cloud instance.One account that has the same email that you are using here on community is deactivated and this account does not have admin access.The other account which is active, you also don't have admin access, but you have access to Jira and Confluence. The correct email for you to log in is the one that has the domain @mcxxxxxxxxxx.com.Can you please log in and let us know if it works?Regards,Angélica
Hi, I don't see an Atlassian link with the domain @mcxxxxxxxxxx.com for me to log in. I am trying to update the credit card info on both accounts.
1. Can I merge both accounts into one to avoid this problem?
2. If not, do you have a phone# I can call to talk with anyone who can help?
Thanks!
gary
Hi Gary,
That domain is from your email. I just added that example to do not add your entire email in this public thread. I saw that you have two accounts on the instance, one is the same email that you are using here on community and the other email is with the domain that starts with "mc".
As you already have a ticket opened with our customer advocates, you can answer directly in the ticket, since there we can share more information because only you and Atlassian Team has access.
I saw that Rey added a comment on the ticket and we are waiting for your response.
Regards,Angélica
I don't see Rey's response. Don't you guys have an 800#?
Hi Gary,We don't have support by phone. I just sent a message to our customers' advocates about the ticket and also added your other email as a participant on the ticket. Soon, someone will add a comment and you will receive a notification.If you don't receive any notification on both of your emails, please let me know.You can also access our customer portal and click on Requests > My requests.https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portals
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.