When a sub task is created off of the story, an additional row is added to the board and the story is minimized- is there a way to change this view?
Hello Spencer,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Can you please share a screenshot of the view you are talking about? More specifically, I would like to know if you are using the old or the new issue view.
If you are using the old view, there are some customization that can be applied to change it by configuring the board columns using Swimlanes (... >Board settings > Swimlanes).
However, I think the new issue view is not customizable at this point since it's still a beta feature on JIRA.
We will be waiting for your answer to better understand your request.
Thank you, I will be able to provide screenshot when next sprint starts. Appreciate the reply
You are welcome, Spencer.
We will be waiting for the screenshot to further help you.
If we don't have a chance to talk before 31st, I wish you a happy new year!
Thank you so much! To you to! Happy New Year!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.