I've created a test project to try out Greenhopper (GH_Test) but I haven't been able to associate issues from Jira. I have tried all sorts of variants to get something to show up with no luck. My project properties are:
Key: GHT
URL: No URL
Project Team:
Project Lead: xxxx yyyyyyy
Default Assignee: Project Lead
Project Roles: View members
Issue Type Scheme: GreenHopper Scrum Issue Type Scheme
Notification Scheme: None
Permission Scheme: Default Permission Scheme
Issue Security Scheme: None
Field Configuration Scheme: System Default Field Configuration
Issue Type Screen Scheme: Default Issue Type Screen Scheme
Workflow Scheme: Default Workflow v1.1
CVS Modules: None
Mail Configuration: Mail notifications from this project will come from the default address
Project Category: None
Application Links: ( Configure Application Links )
Repository Path: None ( Select Path )
I am using Jira 4.3 and GH 5.6. I've seen this problem reported in several other posts and have tried some possible suggestions with no change. Any advice would be appreciated.