We have 500 license on our server. Only less than 10 has the global administration rights. Actually are these 10 who have the need to use a certain add-on. Can I buy 10-user license for certain add-on for our administrators instead of buying 500? Thank you!
I'm afraid add-ons have to be licensed at the same tier as your JIRA installation (or, since 7, the largest tier if you have one of the two applications)
Thank you. But I think it is worth of making such changes. I don't think I am the only person who have asked such question. Flexibility is a basic requirement from customer view.
That's up to Atlassian, not the add-on vendors.In this case, even if it was possible, then it still wouldn't really be fair - the script runner provides functions for all of your users, even if it's only the admins who configure them
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.