Hi,
I recently upgraded to v7.12.3.
I get the 500 error when I try to delete an issue.
How do I find out what the problem is?
John
Hi @JS,
Please share the error log here, located in the home directory. atlassian-jira.log file in logs directory.
I would start with a look at the log-files. atlassian-jira.log in JIRA-HOME/logs is probably the most interesting one.
I just realized I should have put more details on the error that was on screen at the time. Do you still require to see the log file?
Technical details
Log's referral number: 2278ba52-7459-473c-881e-1a05caed163d
Cause
Referer URL: http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:8080/projects/SAM/issues/SAM-1?filter=allopenissues
com.atlassian.greenhopper.manager.lexorank.LexoRankIntegrityException: Expected exactly 2 rows; the maximum marker row and the lowest ranked row for rank field[id=10000]
at com.atlassian.greenhopper.manager.lexorank.LexoRankDaoImpl.getMaximumMarkerRowAndPreviousRow
hi @JS,
Please see if the issue is similar - https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/cannot-reindex-jira-due-to-expected-exactly-2-rows-the-maximum-marker-row-and-the-lowest-ranked-row-for-rank-field-779158916.html?_ga=2.121395400.1130859903.1545248344-970347695.1543609376
I would say contact support
Thanks it worked!
My root cause was #3 on the page and there was a link for Jira 6.7 and higher:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/lexorank-management-779159218.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.