Hello all, super new to Jira and tomcat, but I managed to follow a guide and quickly install SSL, the redirect works, but after following the documentation to add these
Add <span>relaxedPathChars="[]|" </span>relaxedQueryChars="[]|{}^\`"<>" to the connector properties in server.xml
It seems like my Jira software is still telling me what the picture says

Do take note I am self-hosting, provided I have listed the logs from catalina.out, and my server.xml configuration files.
/opt/atlassian/jira/logs/catalina.out
2018-12-22 14:01:10,680 JIRA-Bootstrap ERROR [c.a.j.health.checks.TomcatConfigurationHealthCheck]
Required path chars: [ ] |
Configured path chars: null []|
Required query chars: [ ] | { } ^ \ ` " < >
Configured query chars: null []|{}^\`"<>
2018-12-22 14:01:10,704 JIRA-Bootstrap ERROR [c.a.jira.health.HealthChecks] Tomcat is misconfigured
2018-12-22 14:01:10,704 JIRA-Bootstrap ERROR [c.a.jira.health.HealthChecks] The server.xml file is missing parameters needed by Jira to handle requests that contain special characters.
2018-12-22 14:01:10,704 JIRA-Bootstrap ERROR [c.a.jira.startup.DefaultJiraLauncher] JIRA has failed to start because of the following errors: [(Event: Level = (EventLevel: error) , Key = (EventType:$
/opt/atlassian/jira/conf/sever.xml (my <Connector> sections)
<Connector port="8080"
relaxedPathChars="[]|" relaxedQueryChars="[]|{}^\`"<>"
maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" connectionTimeout="20000" enableLookups="false"
maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" protocol="HTTP/1.1" useBodyEncodingForURI="true" redirectPort="8443"
acceptCount="100" disableUploadTimeout="true" bindOnInit="false"/>
<Connector port="8443" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"
maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" SSLEnabled="true"
maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25"
enableLookups="false" disableUploadTimeout="true"
acceptCount="100" scheme="https" secure="true"
sslEnabledProtocols="TLSv1.2,TLSv1.3"
clientAuth="false" useBodyEncodingForURI="true"
keyAlias="jira" keystoreFile="/usr/lib/jvm/java-11-openjdk-amd64/jira.jks"
keystorePass="" keystoreType="JKS"/>
I would greatly appreciate any help!