I use the cloud version of Jira. Removing the HTTPS:// didn't seem to change anything.
Hello Issac,
Thank you for contacting Atlassian community!
Can you please give us more details about the issue you are facing?
where's the grayed out sidebar you mentioned? Can you please send us a screenshot of it?
We will be waiting for your answer to better understand your problem and help you out.
I thought I was posting to a thread that already had a screen shot of the problem, but, somehow I created a new thread. The thread discussing my problem is here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Navigation-pane-greyed-out-and-no-preview-view/qaq-p/664523
It has been working today. When it happens again, I will get a screen shot that looks like the one in the above link.
No Problem, Isaac!
Thank you for the clarification.
If it happens again, please try to clear the cache of your browser and restart it or use a different one before reaching out to us, just to ensure that you are not facing a cache problem.
Also, Provide us the platform you are using (Cloud or Server) so we can better troubleshoot the problem.
If we don't talk again this week, happy new year!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.