Our Confluence license expires on Dec25th and we have renewed the license on a new server and we had to move the existing data to the new server.
I took the data backup from the old server and restored it on the new server. The restore was 100%complete and then I found out that I am not able to login to the new server even using my admin credentials.
I got the error as below. Please help.
- Sorry, a network error occurred trying to log you in. Please try again, and contact your administrator if the problem persists.
I want to now access the new server and have a few questions as below. Please let know:
1) how I can access the new server now. Need steps to reset the config or Admin username&passwords to login.
2 On restoration, does the existing data gets erased?
3 What will happen to my data, once the license expires on the server. Will I still be able to access confluence and my data?
Thanks in Advance
Sanjay