Hi,
is there a way to display even just a small icon that let you see that some subtasks do have comments, in the issue view/edit screen?
Actually I'd like to configure a little the subtask section of this screen.
Thanks, Andrea
Hi @Andrea Boerio
the fields shown in this sub task tab are configurable
See
General Configuration' in administration section.
At the bottom , click on 'Advanced' and look for 'jira.table.cols.subtasks'
add Comment
Thank you, @Tom Lister, do you know where I can find a list of the fields I can add? I'm looking fomr something like "existcomment", "commented", or something similar that might do the job.
Comment seems not accepted :-(
Hi
I see
it works for me because I have a custom field to display last comment.
I can't see field constant that equates to comment :-(
Do you have Scriptrunner by any chance?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.