my board has 3 columns
so let say user A only can move from column1 to 2and user B can only move from column 2 to 3
Hi @George Vie,
In general, you can do that with workflow conditions.
If you are in the Cloud, I think there is already one you may use to check the group the user is in.
If you are on server, you will need an add-on, I think. Jira Suite Utilities should bring such a condition, I think.
Hi @Bastian StehmannThanks for the reply, i dont really know how to set the workflow and the permission in it, is there any reference where i can read? thanks
Hi,
This should help
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/advanced-workflow-configuration-776636620.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver072/working-with-workflows-828787890.html
Make sure to select the Cloud or Server Version in the top right corner, depending on what you are using.
Hi @Bastian Stehmann,
Thank you hope this could help!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.