I have write access to a bitbucket repository hosted athttps://bitbucket.org/cloudleaf/ti-linux-kernel But when I try to view therepository using that URL I always get a screen log with repository unavailable.
I have created this repository and while importing it from opensource contents due to size session got terminated and I am not able to view the page for particular repository shared, i want to remove this project and place the actual content now. Can someone help me on this issue ?
– Regards
Kiran
Hello Kiran,
This issue will need to be resolved out our end to clear out the error which occurred during your import.. With this said, I have created a support request on your behalf to have this resolved. You should receive an email from support soon.
Please let us know if you’re able to resolve this issue with support.
Regards,Stephen Sifers
Hi Stephan,
The issue is resolved with BSS-96098
Regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.