I created service desk. but, my outlook accout did not use Receive Mail-box.
I am sorry, but the question does not make much sense. An account for Service Desk will have an associated email address, but I don't know what you mean by "my outlook account did not use recieve mail box"
I means, I have added an outlook account to the mail account of JiRa's service desk. The outgoing mail address is sent to XXX@XXX.atlassian.net to communicate with the customer.I would like to change to support@XXX.com
Ah, ok. I think you need to tell Jira to send emails on behalf of your domain - see https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/configuring-jira-cloud-to-send-emails-on-behalf-of-your-domain-900996548.html
I tried 'DNS' verify type(TXT). and I login to domain site and puted it the DNS information
I waited for 3 days.
clicked the "Verify domain", pop-up message is :
and Now, what should I do?
please, tell me your in advise.
I'm afraid that's a bit beyond me. You need to make sure the DNS is recognised by Cloud servers. Can you see it from home or somewhere else that is outside your own network?
How can I how to DNS?
my dns is sualab.com and I'm receiving a suppy from the DNS management site.
I do not know, DNS is not my area. Have you tried the checker? https://domain-check.atlassian.com/ - this will report DNS problems as well as mail config problems
yes, I tried it already. but, I can't.
One more,
host : amazonaws.com
value : atlassian-domain-verification=~~~~
TTL : 86400
is it right?
I think the host needs to be the domain you want to use, the TTL is standard, but I don't know what the value is. In fact, I don't know what you're trying to do in that comment.
I want to change e-mail.
As you know,
JiRa service Desk e-mail request tab.
Cloud e-mail adress : support@sualab.atlassian.net
customer e-mail adress : support@sualab.com
So,
send to e-mail adress -> support@sualab.atlassian.net
change
send to e-mail adress -> support@sualab.com
How can I change do that?
See the doc referenced above
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.