Do you mean hide them with a quick-filter (so they're still there, but you can toggle them off), or remove them entirely (Which is usually done by having them in the right-hand column and clicking "release", so that a fix version is set)?
When we don't do release versions I tend to keep the things in the done column for a couple of weeks so my board filter is (still keep the standard filter in as well):"(fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY) and (status != Done or (status = Done and resolutiondate >= startOfDay(-14d) ))"
I want to hide them from board, but those issues should not be deleted.
I am sorry, I was not clear. I am not talking about deletion.
I want to know if you want to temporarily hide them so you can toggle them on and off, or just not have them on the board at all?
I just want to clean up my Done column... Yeah I found it I wrote the queries like project=name and issues=done ....then I did bulk operation done to close
Now my done colum is empty.
Amazing @Chris Kirkham thanks heaps, fixed my over 300 Done issues problem
Thank you! This really helped me out.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.