Would you know why my sla are deleted when I submit an edited issue.
Thanx for your helpSubmit_button.png
Hi Souad,
what was the status of the issue before edit and submit.
Hi,
the status is image2015-4-14 18:1:17.png
(begining process)
if you're interested, here is the response of atlassian support
I'm afraid that this is happening because you do have your SLA fields (SLA Prise en charge and SLA Résolution) on the edit issue screen of your project.
Please note that SLA fields are internally managed by JIRA Service Desk, users can't manipulate them. When we add an SLA field to an edit screen it won't be displayed, and when the user submits the update JIRA subscribes the SLA field with null value.
Please try removing those fields from your edit issue screens and let us know how it goes.
Cheers,Jose
I tried by removing SLA fields on the screen, it's OK.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.