Project Settings > Issue Types > Click on the issue type
Drag and drop fields to customize layout
What exactly do you mean by “customize issue view”? What is your end goal?
I am looking at the backlog and I could add my own custom filter before. I can't do this anymore. The title to my question is not correct, I mean to ask how to add a custom filter in the backlog view.
I am trying to just see issues that are not closed already in my backlog view. I can't do this and can only filter by assignee right now.
Ah...its not quite intuitive but according to the documentation as Issue populate the board you use the quick filter and Group by to display issues you are looking for
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/get-started-with-next-gen-projects-945104903.html
Though the link that @Shawn Masters provided would suggest otherwise I have not seen any introduction of being able to customize the quick filter for Next-gen projects. All I see are filte by Epic. Of course things change regularly for cloud and maybe some instances are more current than mine. You can also click on a specific user avatar.
Shawn - As Jack mentioned it looks like I cant actually change to put in a quick filter and can only filter by Epic. This looks like a function they took away in next-gen.
Filtering out the closed issues is a pretty basic requirement. Has anyone managed to do this??
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.