In my next gen project board, bugs always move to the top of a column after I refresh the page. Is it possible to prevent this?
Hi Mike,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!I've tried to replicate this issue on my local environment using a Kanban board, but after adding bugs, it gets the order I add in the backlog. Can you please let us know the details of the board for us to try to replicate the issue here? Are you using Kanban or Scrum board?Are you able to add tickets to sprint? I'm asking this because perhaps your instance is being affected by a bug where you can't rank and add tickets.
Once we hear from you, we will be able to better understand and replicate the issue.
Regards,Angélica
Thanks for getting back to me.
The board in question is a next-gen kanban board with no sprints enabled. In the board, I can rank bugs and tasks freely, but then when I refresh the page, the bugs all move to the top of the column.
Here are the board settings:
I was able to replicate the issue, but I want to confirm if it's the same on your instance.
When I use issue types created by Jira (Story, Task, Sub-Task) the Bugs always stay in the order I add, even refreshing the page.
Then I created a new issue type and added some tickets on a column with some bugs and that's when I was able to replicate.
So, when it has the "default" issue types, the issue does not happen, but when we add issue types that we create, the bug happens.
Can you please let us know if it only happens with issue types that you created?
Thanks for looking into it. The board in question used Epic, Bug and Task, and as far as I know those are all built in.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.