I'm unable to see a way creating tables in the description of new jira tickets.
We have 'Wiki Style Renderer' enabled for the field.
Old jira converted || into table cells
New Jira doesn't seem to support this?
Any ideas?
many thanks
Tina
Hi @tina coomber, do you not see the “+” drop down where you can select table? Are you on Server or Cloud?
@tina coomber, one thing to not is to use the Reply button rather than Answer button if your input is a reply rather than answer.
So the reason you are seeing this is because you are using the new Jira issue view. I missed that in your original post. There is currently a bug on this - JRACLOUD-69259
Noted.!
My previous reply...
Hi Jack
So when creating a new ticket, yes I can see the same format bar at the top of the description box that includes + and insert table options.
It looks to be an issue when editing previously created tickets.
I've inserted an example of the format bar I can see below.
I've also noticed I'm
Our business is currently using .atlassian.net
regards
----
Anyway I can remove my answer?
i removed it for you. thanks!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.