Please, I already researched all the documentation to find an easy way to see my closed sprints. Can anyone help me with this?Note: In the Jira Cloud, there is NOT a "Report" tab or a "Rapidboard" tab.
Hello,
I guess you created a next-gen project. If so, go to Project Settings -> Features and turn on the Reports feature. You will be able to see reports after it.
Thanks Alexey!Yes, I created a "next-gen project", unfortunately. I should had created a "scrum" project. I turned on the "Reports feature" and now I can see some reports, but not my closed sprints. I think I will need to migrate my projet to a scrum type.
You are most welcome!
Yes, you can migrate to a classic project. Here is the guide:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/migrate-between-next-gen-and-classic-projects-957974933.html
Great! That was exactly what I needed. I migrated my next-gen project to scrum project. It works perfectly for me.Thanks a lot, Alexey!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.