Epick Link
It's a bit tough to tell, but if you click on the right-interior of the text box you should be able to edit that epic link.
Be sure not to click the text itself, or it will link you to the Epic.
Hi @Vishal ,
Do you want to maintain the link between Epic and task after the task is created?
First, the editing screen of the Task needs to have the Epic link field, and there is no special permission limit. You can edit it conveniently, or you can directly associate Task and Epic by dragging on the Backlog view.
@Ollie Guan Thank you, well! I would like to know it will impact on reporting ?
What part of the report are you referring to?
I would like to be able to create Epics now and then link tasks that have already been created to the Epic.
it works! thank you
Thanks, this worked... I don't understand why it's so difficult for them to implement a simple edit icon on hover. Jira is a UX nightmare.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.