Hi All,
I would like to add a custom field on create screen that is a clickable link to redirect to another webpage. I've found this script fragment (scriptrunner) and I can't figure out how can I suppose to see the changes that I've made in this configuration using web fragment. I need to display a hyperlink on Create Issue Screen of a particular project (let's say Project Sample).Can you help me? This is the screenshot of my config
HiIf you need just add link on a "create issue" screen, I think you can create new custom field with type "Message custom field" (A custom field whose default value will be displayed as HTML) with link as <a href> element, and place in your screen.You do not need scrptrunner for this.If you still want to use web items, please pay attention on "What section should this go in" - You can find required section/panel using web location finder, see attached screenshot.
Hi @fjodors, where can I find that "Message custom field"
Hi,
I think this is one of standard JIRA's custom fields.
Go to Jira administration -> Issues -> Custom fields -> Add custom field
and select a field with type "Message custom field"
Hi @fjodors, I did not see anything like "Message Custom Field"
Did you find some solution ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.