We have about 50 users. How can I make sure everyone is receiving notifications when a question is asked?
Hi @Jay,
I don't think, that you can make sure that everyone receives the notification by an administrative setting. If your users do not look at the questions, this is more a cultural problem, that you want to try with software. And this usally does not work good.
In my opionon there are two ways to achieve what you want, but both includes your users.
* Every of your users can use the "Watch All" Function and will then be notified of new questions.
* Or you tell your users, that they should have a look at the questions regularly.
Hi @Jay - I totally agree with @Bastian Stehmann - another idea would be to integrate Questions on your dashboard and/or on every Space starting page. Make questions present for everyone
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.