How do I allow users to vote on Next-Gen Jira Tickets? I can't seem to find a setting for this.
We have voting turned on for our main JIRA i.e. a checked the article below and that is enabled.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/How-to-Enable-Voting-in-Jira-Cloud/qaq-p/937836
Next-gen doesn't support voting yet.
I have the same issue and hope Atlassian support voting on Next-Gen.
It looks they intentionally removed it to simplify the screen, though.
Any updates on this?
Has anyone found a workaround for this?
Is there a ticket for this on JIRA's backlog that we can watch and vote for?
As a product manager, I would also like the ability for users to vote on issues in next-gen Jira so that our Product and Engineering teams have an easy way to obtain additional input from the larger team to help us prioritize tasks.
It's a good feature. That is a loss "next-gen" do not support this yet.
Just tried to enable voting ... would have been really handy.
Do we know when this will be enabled in the next-gen? Thanks!
Here is a related public ticket:
This is how we are voting on Next Gen tickets (Jira Cloud).
This will take you to the Vote History screen where a user is able to vote on the ticket along with view a list of people who voted.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.