Hi,
I am looking for a plug-in or a macro to display the name and the image of the different spaces. I want to build a kind of portfolio of spaces.
Does one of you have an idea or code snippet for me?
Regards
Mario
Hi @Mario Kaempfer, Is this something you would like for all your team members to be able to run and get a list of all spaces (ignoring the permissions on spaces they have access to) ? Or would you like the space list to be restricted to whatever spaces the resource running this has access to?
Here are a couple of links from previous community discussions that might help -
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-can-I-display-a-list-of-all-Confluence-spaces-disobeying/qaq-p/434454
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Know-space-administrators/qaq-p/186516
The second link has code snippets that have been voted as helpful by other community watchers.
Thanks
Kalyani
Thank you!!!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.