Is anyone else experiencing difficulty with deleting request types from a project (Jira cloud)? When I select to delete a request type, it churns away on the 'delete' screen. I have let it hang there for 15 minutes!
Hello Natalie,
Per your description, I believe you are facing the following bug:
- Unable to delete request type associated with email requests
This problem happens when your request type is associated with an E-mail request and the issue type is not associated with the project.
Please, confirm if you are hitting this bug by checking the steps described on it. If that's the case, Associate the issue type back to the issue type scheme of your project and you will be able to remove it.
We will be waiting to know if that works for you.
Thanks Petterson. That worked for me!
You are welcome, Natalie.
Have a nice day.
I was trying to delete the Issue Types since they were not associated with the project - which was why it was so confusing. I just associated all Issue types with the Request Types, then deleted everything I didn't need, all is well now. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.