Hi Team,
I have a work flow in that from one status to another status i gave a post function to create subtask.
A -----> B
Frm A status to B status I have transition name called "move to B" for that transition I gave a post-function to create sub-task automatic in status B
its creating every thing is fine
Now from B---> Close---->Close
After B status I'm closing the Issue and in Close -----> Close the transition name called "Clone this Issue" so if i want to clone main ticket that's the reason i gave post function and its working every thing is ok
Now , I closed my parent issue and I cloned my parent issue with same issue type of parent issue.
Here for my work flow i gave a post-function that sub-task has to create in the "B" status in that its not creating a Subtask in Cloned Issue
Can any one tell me why its not creating if I want to create sub-task for clone issue automatic how i can do that
Can you please tell me how to do this.
Thansk,
Kumar