Hello,I'm still using old UI but I would like to have the new one; how?I didn't get the submenu when I click on my avatard.
I'm using cloud.
Thank you
Hi Clement, and welcome to Community!
I think you are already in the new UI.... at least your screenshot is exactly like my new UI screen.
Hello,Thank you for the welcoming.Thank you again for the change! Now I have the new UI even on the issue (what I didi't get before).
Bye
Hello, community!
Same issue here - we use could version, 1 person of the team is experiencing the new UI (fields in the right side of the screen) and all other members not experiencing it yet.I was looking for solutions to turn new UI on/off but no success... My personal menu seems like the colleague above, but this difference between people from my team is strange.
Can someone help me?
Thanks in advance, Elis
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.