Currently, there is only a very basic markdown support for the editor. It is mostly sufficient (although, it is annoying that ticket links don't get converted to the ticket status indicator thing), but there are a couple of things that are crucial for me when organising the information on a ticket before starting on it.
The things that I have found to be missing are as follows
- Tables. I like to have a table of all of the ACs for a ticket alongside some form of indicator for my progress with that AC.
- Emojis. I like to use the ':question:', ':thumbsup:', ':thumbsdown:', ':white_check_mark:' and ':x:' emojis to indicate the implementation status of ACs (for example).
The main thing that is annoying is the fact that Tables aren't implemented yet for the editor. The reason for this is because they are basically the replacement for '{panel}' from the wiki-markup specs.
EDIT
I don't know if the question editor has markdown implemented, but I can't even figure out how to make inline code blocks (mainly for wrapping the GFM examples of Emojis and the '{panel}'. Either way, that is probably something to look into as well