Hi, I'm having some trouble with deploying Confluence on Kubernetes using an Amazon RDS. After setting up the cluster on Amazon EKS and installing Helm, I used the charts from this GitHub repository (link) to install Confluence. The only change that I made was to replace the service type from ClusterIP to LoadBalancer (otherwise I could not connect to Confluence). I also created a MySQL database on Amazon which I wanted to use for my Confluence installation.After I got an URL for my Confluence I proceeded with the setup. However, when I get to the database page, I cannot connect to the Amazon RDS that I created. This is the error I get:

Note that when deploying my database in amazon I chose the default VPC and enabled the public ip setting.
I think I might be missing something. Does anyone have any idea how to connect to the db ?Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks a lot !