can I hide customer email address from Service Agent.
Hi @integrations
You can hide this using the "user email visibility" setting under general configuration in Jira. This will be an instance wide change though, not just for your Service Desk.
From: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/hide-customer-email-address-from-Service-Agent/qaq-p/836076
Hi Patrick,I don't want just hide the profile page email.
I need the customer list to be completely removed from the project page.
Do you have any idea about it?
So this seems like a question related to field level security.
Currently Jira doesn't have this capability and here's a ticket for it saying they won't implement: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-1330
Since you are on server, users are required to give an email address on signup. If the above solution didn't work you might need a plugin such as "field security plugin for jira".
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/23216/field-security-plugin-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview
another option would be to allow anyone to create support tickets as mentioned in this thread here, that would anonymize them completely: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Anonymous-Access-To-Service-Desk-Customer-Portal/qaq-p/240249
hope something here helps
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.