We have several fields in the request type. We want to set few fields as mandatory and rest as optional. But the system isn't allowing me to change the field's properties. I have the admin access.
@Anand Mutalik, you mention "field's properties", where are you accessing the properties. When you wish to make a field mandatory for your customers you do this on the edit field screen - project > project settings > request types > edit fields for the specific request type and in the "required" column you select yes, no. If this didn't help can you explain more?
I am doing the same but, after the Update button is not doing anything. Not sure what is stopping the system from updating the filed as mandatory.
i have never experienced that. So you go to the portal after making a change to required and it still shows optional? I wonder if you remove the field and add back and make mandatory?
I would recommend contacting Atlassian Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.