After the changes to teams, a developer with access to the team password has left our company. We need to change the team password but it cannot be done.
The team has no email attached, and the password reset link does not appear in the menu, nor does reset password do anything (as there is no email attached, and one cannot be attached), despite me having full administrative access to the team.
I have requested Bitbucket support for assistance, however the support team seems to only answer my question at an arbitrary time after the ticket is submitted (understandible), and way too early in the morning for me to be awake. By time I am able to access the password reset link sent to my inbox (as administrator of the team) the link has expired and I'm back to square one.
Has anybody been able to resolve this issue and change the password of a team after these changes?